Currency Collecting Info Site

For the latest tips on coin and paper money collecting with tips and hints

My Photo
Name:
Location: Blountstown, Florida, United States

I'm married. We presently have a son. I once had a job as a bank customer service rep. I hated it.

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

silver certificates dollars and value Information

Collectors And Coin Dealers Article Of The Day



Paper Money & Coin Collecting Info



Be especially careful not to push dirt around a coin's surface. Coins are generally made of soft metals, so anything harder than them (like small rocks) will leave scratches that can destroy the coin's value.
Buy 1884 silver dollars for your investment portfolio.







Some liberty silver dollars Stories

$7 Million of World & Ancient Coins Sold at NYINC

Sat, 10 Jan 2009 10:43:52 +0000
Heritage Auction Galleries has just posted prices realized approaching $7 million on its Signature Auction of Ancient and World Coins, held as an official auction of the New York International Numismatic Convention in New York City.At the conclusion of sales of Post Auction Buys and non-floor session material (ending Jan. 13), total prices Realized are ...]

THE TOP TEN RAREST DAHLONEGA GOLD COINS - REVISITED

Thu, 10 Jul 2008 12:33:33 +0000
By Doug Winter - www.RareGoldCoins.com
In the five years since I wrote the second edition of my book on Dahlonega gold coinage, a number of important coins have been sold and some significant changes are going to be have to be made when I release my third edition (which, if I had to guess, will be ...]

|

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home